Search Results | Properties for Sales

Arabic Style Mansion | Handover on Q2 2021

Arabic Style Mansion | Handover on Q2 2021

Location: District One Mansions - Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Price: AED 34,500,000
Property Type:
Property Size: 15,253 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-7074
Luxury 7 B/R Contemporary Mansion | District One

Luxury 7 B/R Contemporary Mansion | District One

Location: District One Mansions - Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Price: AED 65,000,000
Property Type:
Property Size: 24,759 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-7073
Enjoy this Stunning View with 25/75 Payment Plan

Enjoy this Stunning View with 25/75 Payment Plan

Location: Aseel Villas - Arabian Ranches
Price: AED 10,013,888
Property Type:
Property Size: 10,046 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-7889
Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75%  for 5Years

Pay 25% before Handover, Remaining 75% for 5Years

Location: Aseel Villas - Arabian Ranches
Price: AED 10,013,888
Property Type:
Property Size: 10,046 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-7887
Largest Plot, 5yrs Post Handover Payment Plan

Largest Plot, 5yrs Post Handover Payment Plan

Location: Aseel Villas - Arabian Ranches
Price: AED 9,601,888
Property Type:
Property Size: 6,006 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-7861
Impressive 25/75 PP, 5yrs Post Handover

Impressive 25/75 PP, 5yrs Post Handover

Location: Aseel Villas - Arabian Ranches
Price: AED 8,636,888
Property Type:
Property Size: 6,006 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-7860
Pay 25% and Move in, 75% Post Handover in 5yrs

Pay 25% and Move in, 75% Post Handover in 5yrs

Location: Aseel Villas - Arabian Ranches
Price: AED 8,574,888
Property Type:
Property Size: 6,006 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-7859
5 Years Post Handover Plan | 100% DLD Fee Waiver

5 Years Post Handover Plan | 100% DLD Fee Waiver

Location: Aseel Villas - Arabian Ranches
Price: AED 10,093,888
Property Type:
Property Size: 6,006 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-6959
Corner Plot | Type 5 Ready Villa | No Commission

Corner Plot | Type 5 Ready Villa | No Commission

Location: Aseel Villas - Arabian Ranches
Price: AED 8,579,888
Property Type:
Property Size: 6,006 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-6960
3 Minute Walk to Pool | Corner Villa | Move In Now

3 Minute Walk to Pool | Corner Villa | Move In Now

Location: Aseel Villas - Arabian Ranches
Price: AED 8,636,888
Property Type:
Property Size: 6,006 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRD-S-6963
Page 1 of 2
Records Per Page:

Quick Links

Search By Price

Latest News

Tennis: Mohammed Seri wins schools final at Zayed Sports City in Abu Dhabi

Mohammed Seri took his game to a new level after winning the season-ending Mubadala Tennis in Schools (MTIS) championship on Tuesday night at Zayed Sports City.

+ Read more

Godolphin pin hopes on Jack Hobbs as they aim to maintain stranglehold in Prince Of Wales Stakes

John Gosden also saddles Laugh Aloud for the Dubai racing operation in the Duke Of Cambridge Stakes, with Andre Fabre supporting their quest in Usherette.

+ Read more

Alubond Tigers wrap up Abu Dhabi Cricket Council Ramadan Twenty20 Cup against One Stop Tourism

Rinku Kumar produces a gem of an innings for Alubond Tigers to wrap up the Abu Dhabi Cricket Council Ramadan Twenty20 Cup.

+ Read more

Like us on Facebook